Thank you for your interest in Kavery Matriculation School.
We are honored that you are taking the time to learn about Kavery Matriculation School – a truly magical place.
ADMISSION POLICYFair and Transparent Admission Policy.
APPLICATION PROCEDUREIntuitive and Smooth Process of Application.
AGE CRITERIAAge Requirements Details for Applicants.
DOCUMENTS REQUIREDDocuments Required for Admission.
Admissions OPEN for 2023 - 24
- Kavery Matriculation School offers Admission from Pre-KG to Eighth Standard.
- Admission is granted on a first-come-first-serve basis, till the availability of seats.
- All candidates are welcome with no restrictions on religion, caste, creed, or gender.
- For the admission of the candidate to be guaranteed, parents/candidates should cooperate with the school throughout the process.
- Application forms can be obtained from the School’s Administrative Office [Monday- Saturday] on/before the Due Date.
- Please fill up all the details carefully. The name of the Candidate and parents should be as per the submitted document only.
- The candidates/parents are required to complete the application form and attach the relevant documents as specified in the Form.
- Only duly filled-in application forms are to be submitted to the School.
Students who wish to enroll from Pre-KG to Eighth Standard at Kavery Matriculation School must meet the below-mentioned age requirements.
- For Pre-KG – The Age should be 2.6 years as of June.
- For LKG – The Age should be 3 years & 1 month as of June.
- Admission to UKG is permitted only if the child has completed LKG.
- For Primary & Matric Admissions Candidates should meet the age requirement of their corresponding classes.
Original Birth Certificate with one attached Xerox Copy
Community Certificate attached Xerox Copy
Original Transfer Certificate / Record Sheet
Examination Certificate in the case of candidates comes from other
than those recognized by Tamil Nadu Government.
Two recent Passport Size Photos.
Authenticated Blood Group Certificate
Aadhar Card Xerox.
All documents as specified in the Application Form given by our School to the Candidate/Parents are to be submitted along with the form.
Make sure that all required documents are submitted correctly before the closing of the Admission Date.
Kindly check the documents attached before you submit them to the School.